Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pregnant?!?

Could I be? I am starting to wonder. I am so emotional all the time, I have to pee all the time, and I want to eat all the time. Oh and I am like two weeks late. The other day I took a pregnancy test and it said negative but I got the test from the dollar store and I am now starting to wonder if the dollar store is really the best place to get a pregnancy test.

I have my three great kids. Two girls and one boy. Am I really ready to have another one? My little guy in only a year old. For all of you people out there wondering, YES I was on birth control. I was also my birth control with my 4 year olds. I am starting to wonder if I am just one of the 1% it doesn't work for.

Don't get me wrong, I would be so happy to bring another child into his horrible, awful world! Okay but really, I have two cousin who have been both been trying to get pregnant for over two years now and I would just be so heart broken if I was pregnant, once again while I was on birth control and they are having a hard time getting one child into this world let alone four! If in the end I am pregnant I will be happy and we will re-just our lives once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment