Saturday, September 12, 2009

Family Relations.. Worth it?

Family relations take a lot of work and I am starting to wonder just how worth it they really are. My Husband has a sister who has never really liked me. She has always talked about me behind my back and whenever I do talk to her, (she is one of those people who are your best friend to your face) she has a way of twisting it and turning it around. She has always talked crap about me to her other sisters (my poor husband has 3 total) and I really don't care because they always as consider the source when she says anything bad, but anyway. The other day I was babysitting one of the other sisters kids and they told me that she didn't like me (we will call the evil sister Kristy) Anyway so the story when like this.....

Nephew: "Aunt Zada, the other day when we were in Kristy's car she told us that she didn't like you."

Me: "What? What did she say?"

Nephew: "We were driving down the road and she said "Raise your hand if you don't like ZADA!" and she raised her hand."

Me: "You have got to be kidding me?"

She did that with a car full of kids. And Kristy is probably in her mid 30s. You would think that would be enough time to grow out of that. Well, later that day when I told my husband about it all he said was "consider the source". It still makes me mad and I wonder to myself just how much I want to work on that family relation. The sad thing is that she herself has kids and this is how she is teaching them to treat people. Anyway, who else out there has a bitchy sister in law?


PEOPLE, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT, EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW YOU, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment